Power-All ECO-Dapter Cable Deluxe Kit for Effects Pedals
Power-All® ECO-Dapter® is a center negative 9VDC power supply for effects pedals that can supply up to 2000mA of power making it a great choice for pedals boards and power hungry effects. Power-All® kits include a variety of useful cables for powering multiple pedals to the ECO-Dapter® 9V supply.
In partnership with CarbonFund.org, the ECO-Dapter®’s carbon footprint is neutralized through the purchase of carbon offsets. CarbonFund.org’s certified carbon reductions are third party audited to assure the highest standards and are retired rather than being re-used.
The ECO-Dapter® also meets the stringent Level VI energy efficiency standards set out by the U.S. Department of Energy. This means that the ECO-Dapter® consumes less power, conserving natural resources while also eliminating the waste and environmental hazards associated with disposable batteries.
In addition to environmentally friendly operation, the ECO-Dapter® provides ultra quiet, reliable, high-current power to your effects so they can operate at their peak performance levels.
Connect the ECO-Dapter® directly to your favorite pedals using the included Cable-5/R daisy chain & jumper cables. Purchase optional Power-All® daisy chain & jumper cables to power your entire pedalboard from a single ECO-Dapter® power supply!
- 9 VDC, 2000 mA regulated power supply
- Meets DOE Level VI energy efficiency standard
- Carries CarbonFund.org Carbonfree® certification
- Ultra-low noise floor for silent operation
- Environmentally-friendly, Recycled/Recyclable packaging
- Lifetime warranty – never buy another power supply!
- Powers all your 9 VDC pedals from a single supply
- Space-saving profile takes up only one outlet space
- Special low-noise circuitry reduces ripple current and hum
- Ferrite-core filter module on power output cable reduces noise and hum
- Powers 9 VDC effects from any electrical outlet in the world (100-240VAC)
- 10-foot, 24-gauge power cable eliminates need for an extension cord
All Power-All Cables utilize our own Lo-Pro™ Plug design which offers the smallest plug dimensions possible in order to save space on your pedalboard and to make connection to your pedals quick, easy and efficient.
1 × Power-All Power Supply (M-PAS-S)
1 × 11/R Cable (M-PAS-CABLE-2)
Eleven-connector right-angle Daisy Chain with spring-loaded jacks for extra secure connections – no more losing power mid-solo!
1 × Blue Cable (M-PAS-CABLE-4)
3.5 mm Phone Plug Jumper Cable for EH and other vintage pedals
1 × Green Cable (M-PAS-CABLE-5)
Line-6 Jumper Cable with spring loaded jack for use with Line 6 Modelers and other pedals requiring a 2.5 mm internal diameter jack
1 × Grey Cable (M-PAS-CABLE-6)
Battery Clip Jumper Cables for pedals with no AC input
1 × Red/R Cable (M-PAS-CABLE-7)
Right-angle Reverse Polarity Jumper Cable with spring-loaded jack for powering tip positive pedals
1 × Black Extension Cable (M-PAS-CABLE-3)
Right-angle Extension Cable provides an additional 10.5” of length for longer power runs, oversized pedals or hard-to-reach power jacks.
5 × Cable Cap (M-PAS-CABLECAP)
Insulator sheaths to cover power leads when not in use