Pedaltrain Nano with Soft Case
Nano is our smallest pedal board measuring in at 14" and is built using the same indestructible materials and methods as the rest of the Pedaltrain line.
Included with purchase is our top-loading soft case with piggyback straps, and, as always, generous rolls of hook-and-loop. Soft case improvements introduce a metal zipper with a beefy pull tab and a sewn-in blue Pedaltrain logo tab. There are two models in the Nano Series from which to choose - the original Nano (Model PT-NANO-SC) and the Nano+ (Model PT-NPL-SC).
- Nano Pedal Board
- Deluxe MX Soft Case with Shoulder Strap
- 36" of Professional Grade Hook-and-Loop
- Assortment of zip ties
Nano Pedal Board
- Dimensions: 14 in x 5.5 in x 1.4 in (35.5 cm x 14 cm x 3.5 cm)
- Weight: .7 lbs (0.3 kg)
- Familiar Pedaltrain soft case styling
- Exterior accessory storage pocket (sizes vary by model)
- Platinum SBS zippers on main compartment and accessory storage pocket
- Premium shoulder strap with padded shoulder pad and enhanced swivel clasp
- Easy-wipe interior
- Water-resistant exterior shell
- Main Compartment Interior Dimensions: 6" x 14" x 3" (35 x 15 x 7.5 cm)
- Accessory Pouch Outer Dimensions: 6" x 13" x 1.5" (15 x 33 x 4 cm)
Pedaltrain pedal boards are rock solid, virtually indestructible, and built to last a lifetime. Our pedal boards are ultra light with an unmatched strength-to-weight ratio. Each Pedaltrain is hand cut, hand welded, and hand finished. No shortcuts taken, ever. No moving parts, screws or anything that can fail. We back up our pedal board claims with a lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.