Pedaltrain Classic 1 with Soft Case
About Classic 1
Based on the original PT-1, the model that started it all, the Classic 1 features Pedaltrain’s original four-rail design and traditional rail spacing. However, the Classic 1 has been updated with an open front design (portholes are history) making power supply mounting more flexible and convenient. The elevation has been raised by approximately 1 inch to clear a wider variety of power supplies and switching systems. Classic 1 is available for purchase with Pedaltrain’s professional-grade tour case or Pedaltrain’s fitted soft case (featuring a heavy-duty metal zipper and reinforced stress points).
- Classic 1 Pedal Board
- Professional Grade Tour Case
- 88" of Professional Grade Hook-and-Loop
- Assortment of zip ties
Classic 1 Pedal Board
- Dimensions: 22 in x 12.5 in x 3.5 in (55.8 cm x 31.7 cm x 8.9 cm)
- Weight: 3 lbs (1.36 kg)
- Exterior Dimensions: 24 in x 15.25 in x 9 in (60.9 cm x 38.7 cm x 22.8 cm)
- Interior Dimensions: 13 in x 23 in x 7 in (33 cm x 58.4 cm x 17.7 cm)
- Weight: 14.9 lbs (6.76 kg)
Pedaltrain pedal boards are rock solid, virtually indestructible, and built to last a lifetime. Our pedal boards are ultra light with an unmatched strength-to-weight ratio. Each Pedaltrain is hand cut, hand welded, and hand finished. No shortcuts taken, ever. No moving parts, screws or anything that can fail. We back up our pedal board claims with a lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.