Friedman Pink Taco V2 Combo (New)
Dave’s first production amplifier, the BE-100, is criticality acclaimed and one on the most in demand British high gain meets vintage amps on the market today. The Pink Taco is the little baby sister to the BE-100 and was created for the many musicians who asking for the Friedman sound in a small, compact, lightweight, simplified version of the BE-100.
The Pink Taco V2 is Dave’s latest version of the 20-watt EL84 powered single channel fire breather. Capable of producing many styles of music from blues to classic rock and heavy rock to metal by just adjusting the gain, master controls and new added switches.
A lot of people don’t believe an EL-84 amp can deliver the tight bottom end and midrange that an EL-34 amp can produce. We beg to differ! Dave completely designed the amp to sound like a 100 watt EL-34 monster utilizing custom transformers and designing the amp to have the clearest signal path possible
You will notice instantly, the tight bottom end and rich harmonically detailed chords and single notes. This amp cleans up remarkably well with the guitar’s volume control, even with the amp on higher gain settings.
The Pink Taco V2 takes pedals very well and loves boosts, OD’s, phasers, flangers, tremolos, wahs, etc. The Pink Taco also has a brand-new custom designed ultra-transparent Series FX loop that takes time-based FX pedals and rack units equally well.
- 20-Watt EL-84 cathode bias amp
- Incredibly versatile single channel all-tube head or 1x12” Combo
- 2 x EL84 power tubes
- 3 x 12AX7 preamp tubes
- Master volume and gain controls·
- Full EQ consisting of Bass, Middle, Treble
- S-Switch (Gain Structure)
- Sat Switch
- Fat Switch
- Ultra-transparent series FX loop
- 4, 8 and 16 ohm jacks
- Celestion 16 Ohm 12” G12M-65 Creamback speaker (Combo)
- Custom made transformers
- Assembled in Los Angeles, CA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Head: 8.5" (D) x 18" (W) x 8.25 (H)
- Combo: 9.5” (D) x 24.25” (W) x 22” (H)
- Head: 22 lbs.
- Combo: 45 lbs.